Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Oncology consultation

I had an appointment with the Oncologist this afternoon. It was a bit grim, but I have already "vented" to Alan (from work), who had the misfortune to call in this evening plus a few members of my close family by phone. I'll take a little time reading up and reflecting a little on the information I received today and follow-up with some more info when I've fully absorbed it.  In the meantime - here's something a little more light-hearted that I was musing on in the wee small hours last night....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil.

    Nigel pointed me to your Blog and it is a great way to find out how you are without feeling obtrusive.

    All the best and keep thinking of long sunny days with the grandchildren!! I have been holding this thought since we last spoke.

    Is that one of Sarah's chickens in the Bagman photo?

    Excuse my dodgy photo on my "followers" log in. I don't have a decent one on my work laptop, I really must sort that out.

    Derrick

    ReplyDelete

/* Google analytics script */