Good enough to write up some of my journal backlog from August - take a look at:
Drop down August in the blog archive for a bit of context.
:-)
The trials and tribulations of colon cancer and how I managed this grim diagnosis - safe in the knowledge that I will get through. This is in response to so many cards, emails and messages of good luck. My friends and family have been instrumental in my progress, but I'm beginning to understand that people are keen to hear how things are going but are reluctant to bug me all the time. Well now - it's all here, but beware, I haven't spared the graphic details.
yay, glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better Phil,
ReplyDeleteWould you know it I looked out the window and the Sun has turned up for the day :)
Hi Phil,
ReplyDeleteI was sorry to hear that you have been going through such a rough,time. I will thinking of you and praying for you, as you go through this time.
You seem to write in an incredibly engaging fashion. I think a blog is an excellent idea, and also a fantastic way of being able to process your thoughts, feelings,and frustrations etc.I follow a number of blogs that I have read for years on various subjects. I will definitely add yours to my list, and it will be great to be able to "pop in" and see how you are doing etc.
Once again, sending you hugs and soft love,and you will be in my thoughts. I also send my love to Sassy and your boys.
Laura
xx